- Master data (last name, first name, place of residence, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers, date of birth, customer number) and language and license plate)
- the data contained in your travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, expiration date) and ID data (personal IDs, driving licenses etc. including issuing authority and expiry date)
- data regarding payment type and pertaining to payments, in particular EC-cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- destinations, hotels, length of stay, contact persons, conditions, special services, medical data, frequent flyer number, personal preferences and
- special data categories such as medical data and data regarding special requirements or marital-/partnership, are required for our services. In particular, these include bookings pertaining to travel, guides, hotels, restaurants, rental vehicles, transfers, registries, insurance, events, tours, accreditation, vouchers - including customer system, invoicing and checking thereof (B2B, B2C, FIT) - tickets, Reiserainer.
For these purposes, this data is saved, processed and, if needed, transferred to third parties - including service providers in other countries for the purpose of processing travel bookings, software and agency services. We do not use profiling methods or make automated decisions. The legal foundations for these data processing procedures are
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to yourself,
- consent declarations obtained from yourself,
- statutory, contractual or other legal obligations (e.g. documentation rights and obligations as per finance and accounting, tax and customs regulations, contract administration, reporting regulations, legal disputes) as well as Art. 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (e.g. the betterment of our client services, also within the scope of direct advertising or the perception of our own legal interests).
The length for which the data is saved is calculated in accordance with the length of our business relationship, the declarations of consent, as provided by yourself, as well as the statutory requirements to preserve records and legal obligations, which apply to our business. In case of regular business and in the interest of optimum client services, we must stress that we are committed to knowing your previously submitted customer wishes so well, that we can provide lasting and on-going customer satisfaction. Our internet presence Your access data is automatically captured and saved when you access our webpage. This access data can include which webpage you accessed, any viewed documents, date and time of access, IP address of the user, data of the pc used for access, particularly the browser and operating system as well as data size and the successful access notification, in particular. We use this access data for internal statistical purposes to guarantee the reliability of our presence and improve it. The access data will be used for evidence preservation in case of suspicion of illegal activity. By entering your personal data into one of our contact forms, you acknowledge that it is saved and processed by us for the duration of this concrete enquiry. This applies to the enquiries you submit via contact forms, chat and emails in particular. We need this data to process your enquiry and also save your IP address, in these cases, for evidence preservation. The data is saved provided it is required to aid with potential supplementary or follow-up questions by you or us. If you create an internet account with us, then we give you online access to your contract data. You keep your login data safe and ensure that no unauthorised persons are able to access your account. We accept no liability in cases of unauthorised access which can be attributed to your misconduct - if even in part. Your account data is only transmitted via an encrypted internet connection (https). We are not liable for loss of data or in case of a third party accessing your data, if we adhere to the necessary security procedures in accordance with the latest technology developments. The legal basis for this data processing is your declaration of consent, our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you, our legitimate interests and legal requirements of any kind and Art. 96 TKG. Newsletter You are free to subscribe to our newsletter. Registration, which requires you to submit your email address and consent to receiving the newsletter, can only take place when you acknowledge a link for registration, which you receive per email. In order to supply you with targeted information within the scope of our newsletter, which will be of most interest to you, we give you the option to notify us of particular interests, appointed dates, locations and regions and the like upon registering. In every newsletter which you receive, you will find all information pertaining to unsubscribing from the newsletter. For more information on our newsletter, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help. The content of our website has been carefully curated and repeatedly checked, however we cannot be held accountable for the topicality, validity and scope of the supplied information. Damage claims pertaining to use or non-use of the information or by using false or incomplete information is excluded. All offers are subject to change and are considered non-binding. We reserve the right to change, supplement, delete or temporarily or entirely unpublish the website or parts thereof without prior notice. The content and the coding of our website are protected by copyright and ancillary copyright laws. Every reproduction - even in part - and publication, in particular copying of texts, graphics and photos is forbidden, without obtaining our prior written approval. Transferring to third parties/ obligations of processors In consideration of permissible purposes (e.g for our electronic advertisements in the form of newsletters),
- your personal data may be passed on to company-internal processors,
- who have committed to complying with the valid data protection standards, or to third parties, who have been contacted to provide your requested services